[Ponte Alto] Baronial Pennsic Registration is Open

Rachael Storey Burke rmstorey at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 13:29:03 PDT 2014

If you are going to Pennsic and camping with Ponte Alto, please visit our
Baronial Pennsic page and register your tent and number of campers.  This
helps the land agent in laying out our camp.

http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/pennsic/

Visit the above link and click on "Barony Registration" in the left-hand
navigation menu.  You can view information for all campers who have
registered on the "Campers" page.

Let me know if you experience any issues with the page, or need to correct
data after it has been submitted as I can assist with this.

Yours in Service,
-Lady Giovanna Rossellini da Firenze, Webminister