[Ponte Alto] Blood Bath - Cancelled

Christine Menton seneschal at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Mar 5 20:14:59 PST 2014

**If this is a repost I apologize but I hadn't seen it go out yet.**

Greetings, fellow Pontoons, neighbors and guests from the St. Paddy's Day
Bloodbath Autocrat!

Due to the extreme volume of inclement weather we have received in Fairfax
County, VA and surrounding areas in recent days and weeks, it is with a
heavy heart that I must cancel St. Paddy's Bloodbath this weekend. A visual
inspection of the site last evening found still many inches of snow
covering hard pack ice. Given the forecast for the next few days, it is
unlikely that what is left will be melted and dried up enough to use the
site without making a mess of things. I regret this inconvenience, and look
forward to next year's (hopefully drier) Bloodbath event.

-- Lord Grimkirk ap Greymoor, Autocrat