[Ponte Alto] um..hello pontoons?

Christine Menton ladypartypanther at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 17:18:26 PDT 2014

There are known issues with the list servers, and it is yahoo that is
rejecting the Baronial e-list.  When it bounces back too many times to the
Administrator for the Kingdom list servers it automatically removes you and
generates that message.  Please know it has nothing to do with you but is a
Yahoo problem.

Lady Caitilin
Seneschal

On Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 6:55 PM, Thorwulfgar Uvaerkaller <
thorwulff at yahoo.com> wrote:

> greetings to the list.
>
> i was wondering if Tor was bad or something because i was taken off the
> list and had to reapply.
>
> i washed last year..my clothes were somewhat clean.
>
> i mean why have a knight in shining armor when you can have a Viking in
> bloody chainmail.
>
> so..can someone give me the thumbs up..or ok sign?
>
> Torgar the curious.
>

> Fearlessness is better then a faint heart for any man who puts his nose
> out of doors,The length of my life and the day of my death were fated long
> ago.
>
> Thorwulfgar Uvaerkaller

Per pale vert and purpure, a panther rampant argent, incensed Or,spotted
vert and purpure