[Ponte Alto] July Sewing Activities

Gwenhwyvar gwenydryw at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 14:05:07 PDT 2014

As you may know, our Sewing Circle will be suspended for the month of July.
My living room will be in use as a Pennsic staging area.

For those of you wishing to join a sewing circle in July, our neighbor
Storvik will be hosting an evening on our traditional meeting night, and
have agreed to open it up to those of us who might need to sew.

Thursday, July 17, 7:00pm - 9:30pm
11603 Elkins St, Silver Spring, MD 20902

Contact Baroness Emma West at chatelaine[at]storvik.atlantia.sca.org (Dawn
Hutchings on Facebook) for more details.

In service,

Lady Gwenhwyvar verch Lewis
DMoAS, Ponte Alto