[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [Atlantia-Announce] Pennsic Gift Basket

Christine Menton ladypartypanther at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 01:02:20 PDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Raymor via Announce <announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
Date: Fri, May 30, 2014 at 9:34 AM
Subject: [Atlantia-Announce] Pennsic Gift Basket
To: Atlantian Announcements <announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>

Greetings Atlantians!

Our beautiful Queen and honorable King call us to Their service!
We have been assigned the noble *Royals of Ansteorra* as receipients of
Atlantia's bounty at this great Pennsic War.

Please spread the word that our artisans are needed! All good gentles are
welcome to donate items to the Atlantian gift basket, whether they are
skilled or not. Those without the artists touch can donate items like a
book of stamps or a pre-paid gas or Visa card.

Here is the link to Their Majesties page:  The Crown of The Kingdom of
Ansteorra <http://crown.ansteorra.org/>

 Please send or bring items to me. My next event will be Highland River
Melees.

Always in service to the people and the dream,
Countess Ysabella Cacemoine
[image: image] <http://crown.ansteorra.org/>
The Crown of The Kingdom of Ansteorra <http://crown.ansteorra.org/>
STAFF: Head of Entourage: HE Genevieve de Courtanvaux Golden Staff Herald:
Master Duncan Hepburn Sable Scroll: HE Katheryn Cunningham
View on crown.ansteorra.org <http://crown.ansteorra.org/>
Preview by Yahoo

Per pale vert and purpure, a panther rampant argent, incensed Or,spotted
vert and purpure