[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [MR] Last Call for Pennsic Gift Basket

Adina adinavdh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 07:41:07 PDT 2014

Ponte Alto,

I am collecting for the Kingdom (of Ansteorra) gift basket and will drop it
off at Pennsic.

If you can't come the Ponte Alto camp at Pennsic, or by our house before
Pennsic, you still have a chance to drop it off at Blood Bath Redeux on the
19th of July.

If you don't remember, we had a tonne of snow for Blood Bath in March.  If
you are trying to get authorized before Pennsic, you are in luck!  This is
your last chance to authorize before Pennsic.

If you're not going to Pennsic, this will be your last chance (for 3 weeks)
to fight with those who are going.

Remember, it's St Patric's Day Blood Bath - FIGHTING, fighting, a light
lunch - and oh yeah, more fighting!

Have a great summer everyone!

  Adina

Baronessa di Ponte Alto