[Ponte Alto] Alert! Bloodbath needs a cook!

Lisbeth Teopaco opc_lt at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 14:00:40 PDT 2014

If no one steps forward. I can cook some soups etc. on Thurs and Friday. I have to be at the airport by 6am Saturday. If people could come to my home
to help on Thurs and Friday that would be great. If someone wants to do the cooking you can use my home also. I have a 6 burner stove and plenty of refrigeration/freezer space. There will be someone in my home watching the dogs. So someone can come in on Saturday and pick up the lunch.

Still have not done an inventory of my freezer but what I do remember we have: about 3 lbs of sausage, 3 lbs of butter, pasta, rice, greens. about 2 lbs cheddar cheese. The Digby cakes have been disappearing I just don't know were they have gone?????

Sophia