[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [Atlantia-Announce] A&S at Coronation

Christine Menton seneschal at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Jan 29 16:58:10 PST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Grace Morris <gmorrismusic at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 1:28 PM
Subject: [Atlantia-Announce] A&S at Coronation
To: announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org, Merry Rose <
atlantia at atlantia.sca.org>

Bring out your Vikings!  (Your Viking creations, that is.)  Their
Highnesses would like to see your beautiful works in the snowy north
tradition.  So start something beautiful now, or finish that project that
has been languishing on the shelf.  More details to follow later.

Also, there will be a populace vote competition and open display.

AND...if you would like to sponsor a competition, please let me know!

Going back to my Snow Day.  We don't get many of those down here.

In Service,
Mistress Jessamyn di Piemonte,
Charlesbury Crossing