[Ponte Alto] Lochmere Practice

Alric O'Connor alricthemad at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 09:42:59 PST 2014

Greetings to those who would attend the Lochmere Practice on Tuesdays.

I have noted that the Winter Storm watch for the area has been changed to a
Winter Storm warning. Watch the news for closure of Howard County schools
or cancellation of evening activities tomorrow. Either of these will cancel
our practice.

I will send out notice as soon as I can once such closure or cancellation
is made public. I hope such will not be the case.

If you are free this weekend, please join us at 'A Journey Along the Silk
Road' Saturday, 9AM. There are a number of classes scheduled, a sumptuous
feast and other diversions through the day.

YIS
Alric The Mad
KM, Lochmere.