[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [MR] Reserve your seats for Twelfth Night feast

Gwenhwyvar gwenydryw at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 10:35:08 PST 2014

Pontoons,

Now that the table reservation form has been announced, I have reserved
Table 15 for the Barony, that is within sight of the head table, yet still
relatively wheelchair accessible for those who need it. If you would like
to be seated with other members of the Barony, please contact me privately
and I will make sure you are included.

Yours, in Service,
Lady Gwenhwyvar

http://12thnight.atlantia.sca.org/event-information/table-reservations/