[Ponte Alto] ISO a ride to University this weekend

Adina adinavdh at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 18:12:53 PST 2014

ISO a ride to University this weekend - Is there anyone out there in the
Fairfax area that will be going to University either later Friday night or
super early Saturday morning who might have an empty seat?

We have a Newcomers Meeting Friday and I would like to spend an hour at
it.  That being said, I would rather not drive after the meeting by
myself.  If there is anyone out there who is going to University, I would
appreciate a ride - I can provide music, munchies, gas money and some
company.

Thanks

  Adina