[Ponte Alto] Chatelain Classes - forwarded from the Chatelain Group

Christine Menton seneschal at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Feb 19 13:22:41 PST 2014

Hello everyone!

Let's try the class sign-ups again.  Many of you need the class for your
warrants, so please double check the dates you last had it.  I am willing
to do hangouts on Google+, conference calls, or in person sessions that the
events I will be at.  Please let me know (before Friday) what you can do so
I can set-up times and dates over the weekend.

I will be at Ymir this weekend if anyone would like to meet for an hour in
the afternoon.

Yours,

Rhonwen

Education Deputy