[Ponte Alto] Artisan's Row at Night on the Town

Sarah Toich barjavel at verizon.net
Fri Feb 14 14:21:26 PST 2014

An Artisans Row is planned for Lochmere¹s Night on the Town
March 21st -23rd at Elks Camp Barrett in Annapolis, MD

    An artisan¹s row is a place where teachers, artists and those that
dabble can share their knowledge and expertise. You can try out an art and
learn about others. We will have a large pavilion and space for personal
pavilions set aside to encourage those interested. We are seeking teachers
and artists willing to set up and share their time during the day to
encourage and excite those seeking new arts. Please contact Lady Errenach
larissa.lefler <at> yahoo.com for more information or to ask for space!
Please consider coming out to spend a day with fellow artists and newcomers.

Join us and Œgo on the town¹ with all that Artisans Row has to present!

Artistic temperament sometimes seems a battleground, a dark angel of
destruction and a bright angel of creativity wrestling.

Madeleine L'Engle