[Ponte Alto] Lochmere Practice

Alric O'Connor alricthemad at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 04:44:00 PST 2014

As of right now (7:30AM) Howard county Schools are open and they have not
canceled evening activities so practice is on.
I will be monitoring the weather and closings through the day and send a
follow up announcement around 3PM.

Please watch the weather and make decisions about your local conditions
regardless of the status of practice. The watches and warnings all have the
precipitation beginning around 7PM and changing through the evening.

I hope we get to have our practice as planned,

Be safe on the roads today and tomorrow.

YIS
Alric The Mad
KM Lochmere