[Ponte Alto] Fwd: Meeting Annoucement

Christine Menton seneschal at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Dec 24 03:03:21 PST 2014

Just in case anyone missed this the first time I sent it out.

Happy Holidays, and best wishes for the New Year.

Greetings Unto the List:

The Baronial Business Meeting for December is cancelled. However, please
note that we will have TWO Business Meetings in January. One will be on
January 4th and the other will be on January 25th.

We have the following events coming up in the new year:

February 21st - Brunch with Bards - stay tuned for more information

March 14th - Blood Bath

May 2nd - Crown Tourney  (this may be changing to 1-3 as a camping event so
stay tuned)

All of these events could use volunteers for various small jobs.  Please
contact the autocrats
to volunteer.

Yours in service,

Caitilin Irruis inghean ui Riada