[Ponte Alto] Fwd: Request from Chronicler for Baronial Business Meeting on Sunday

Christine Menton ladypartypanther at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 09:50:16 PDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Theresa O Cahir <ladycahir96 at yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 10:29 AM
Subject: [Ponte Alto] Request from Chronicler for Baronial Business Meeting
on Sunday
To: The Barony of Ponte Alto <ponte-alto at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>

Greetings from Indiana!

I'm not sure if I will be back on Sunday evening in time for the business
meeting.  We are visiting family, and my lovely mother-in-law decided to
have a party for my brother-in-law on Saturday--which was the day we were
supposed to start driving back.  We've moved our departure time until later
that night and are going to see how far we get.

Just in case I don't make it, could all the officers and anyone giving a
report or sharing information at the meeting please email a written report
(bullet points are good!) to chronicler at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org?
 (Please do not send it to this mailing list; please "cc" the Chronicler if
you send it to the Seneschal!)  This way, if I don't make it back in time,
the person taking minutes will be better able to keep up with the
discussion.

Please email me or call 804-432-3226 (my cell) with any questions.
Thanks!
Theresa

Per pale vert and purpure, a panther rampant argent, incensed Or,spotted
vert and purpure