[Ponte Alto] Business Meeting - this Sunday 8/24

Christine Menton seneschal at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Aug 20 10:24:47 PDT 2014

Greetings Unto the List:

Just a quick reminder that the monthly Business Meetings resume this coming
Sunday 8/24/14 at 6pm.  Meetings are being held at St. Paul's Lutheran
Church 7426 Idylwood Rd, Falls Church, VA 22043.  All Barony members, and
guests are welcome.  New members are especially encouraged to attend.  This
meeting is normally 1 hour.

We will be starting on time as there is a lot to cover, especially
regarding Chalice.  If you cannot be present and you are an officer please
email a report to me and copy it to Theresa so it gets included in the
meeting minutes.  Theresa will not be at the meeting.  I will be presenting
her report on Chalice.

I look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday evening.

Yours in service,
Lady Caitilin
Seneschal