[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [Atlantia-Announce] Upcoming Brewers Guild Meetings

Christine Menton ladypartypanther at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 00:26:50 PDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brynjolf via Announce <announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
Date: Sat, Aug 16, 2014 at 9:07 AM
Subject: [Atlantia-Announce] Upcoming Brewers Guild Meetings
To: "Atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org" <atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>,
announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org, Atlantia_Brewers at yahoogroups.com, The
Shire of Isenfir <isenfir at atlantia.scalists.org>

Greetings!

As incoming Guildmaster of the Atlantian Brewers Guild, I would like
to invite you to a series of Guildhall meetings at upcoming events. The
purpose of these meetings is to solicit opinions and ideas about how we can
improve the Guild.

These are open, informal meetings, and all are welcome. The agenda is also
open, but topics lately have revolved around judging criteria and pros and
cons of the ranking structure.

 As of right now, meetings will be held at Battle of the Bay, War of the
Wings, Gemutlichplatz, and Ruby Joust. Locations and times will be posted
before these events; I just thought I'd post now to get folks thinking.

As always, feel free to contact me any time with comments or questions
about this or any other Guild activity.

Please x-post to any branch, local guild or household you think might be
interested.

Yours,

-Brynjolf rauðskegg

*Contra Sobrietatum Peregrinus*

Per pale vert and purpure, a panther rampant argent, incensed Or,spotted
vert and purpure