[Ponte Alto] Reminder - Business Meeting Tonight at 6pm

Eliisa Harman eliisaharman at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 16:51:34 PDT 2014

Hey...I was out with the boys and didn't get the email and totally forgot.
I'm sorry. Imn afraid I've been an awful Pontoon the past month or two.
Still getting the hang of life after surgery. I don't have anything to
report since we haven't had any events... I hope to se everyone at Ruby
Joust at the latest...

-Annika