[Ponte Alto] Next Ponte Alto Sewing Circle - Thu, Apr 17 - 6:30 to 10 pm

Maura mnicastle at cox.net
Mon Apr 14 17:39:54 PDT 2014

Hi Gwenhwyvar.
  I don't recall if I met you at the newcomers meeting in December.  I'm so bad with names.  I've wanted to come to a sewing circle before, but something in my schedule always conflicted.  I don't have anything exciting to work on, but I do have a pile of mundane sewing work that I can bring.  I'm just learning about the SCA right now.  What is the address?
Thanks so much.
Maura Nicastle

---- Gwenhwyvar <gwenydryw at gmail.com> wrote:

Reminder: the Ponte Alto Sewing Circle is this Thursday, the 17th at 6:30
pm.