[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [Atlantia-Announce] Note on Princess Dowry for Crown Tourney

Christine Menton ladypartypanther at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 21:29:49 PDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Atlantian Announcements <announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
Date: Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 10:35 PM
Subject: [Atlantia-Announce] Note on Princess Dowry for Crown Tourney
To: announce at atlantia.sca.org, atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org

Greetings to the Populace of Atlantia!

I have heard some concern with the wording of the Princess Dowry "We WILL
be requiring a donation to the Princess Dowry in order to participate in
Our Crown". I want to try and make this perfectly clear... there is no
"requirement" to give a gift to the new Princess. IF YOU WOULD LIKE to give
a gift for the Princess Dowry please contact Baroness Lynette Semere.

In Service,

William          Kara
Rex               Regina

Per pale vert and purpure, a panther rampant argent, incensed Or,spotted
vert and purpure