[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [Atlantia-Announce] Ruby Joust

Christine Menton ladypartypanther at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 04:15:15 PDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Raymor <otterpop63 at yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 1:33 PM
Subject: [Atlantia-Announce] Ruby Joust
To: Atlantian Announcements <announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>, Merry
Rose <atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>

Ruby Joust is only 5 weeks away! Have you registered yet? Adults save $5
off the gate fee when they pre-reg through ACCEPS or by mail to our
reservationist. Follow this link to ACCEPS to pay by credit card on-line:

ACCEPS ENTRY <http://acceps.ansteorra.org/index.php>
[image: image] <http://acceps.ansteorra.org/index.php>
ACCEPS ENTRY <http://acceps.ansteorra.org/index.php>
Select a kingdom from the list to the right and click Go To Event
Selection. There will be a small fee added to each credit card transaction
to cover our processing...
View on acceps.ansteorra.org <http://acceps.ansteorra.org/index.php>
Preview by Yahoo
Follow this link to the event flyer to get our reservationist's mailing
info if you wish to pay by check:
Ruby Joust lll<http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/event_flyer.php?event_id=8ab9a04d>

[image: image]<http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/event_flyer.php?event_id=8ab9a04d>
Ruby Joust lll<http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/event_flyer.php?event_id=8ab9a04d>
Ruby Joust lll May 23- 26, 2014 Barony of Caer Mear
View on acorn.atlantia.sca.org<http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/event_flyer.php?event_id=8ab9a04d>
Preview by Yahoo
Either way you want to do it, get those reservations in! Deadline to
pre-reg is May 11th. ACCEPS will close on May 11th and mailed reservations
must be post-marked by May 11th.

Are you camping? We have a new format this year for registering tents. Each
camp needs to assign a Camp Coordinator. The Camp Coordinator needs to go
to: http://caermear.atlantia.sca.org/Ruby/gemjoust.php to register their
camp. Each groups Camp Coordinator will notify us of how many tents and how
much square footage is needed. To see if your camp is registered go to:  Barony
of Caer Mear - Gem Joust<http://caermear.atlantia.sca.org/Ruby/gemjoust.php>
If you are camping alone please contact Ruby's Land Coordinator directly.
[image: image] <http://caermear.atlantia.sca.org/Ruby/gemjoust.php>
Barony of Caer Mear - Gem
Joust<http://caermear.atlantia.sca.org/Ruby/gemjoust.php>
 Copyright © 2011-2014 Barony of Caer Mear. The original contributors
retain the copyright of certain portions of this site. Disclaimer Site
maintained by Beth deT...
View on caermear.atlantia.sca.org<http://caermear.atlantia.sca.org/Ruby/gemjoust.php>
Preview by Yahoo

Ruby is rocking again this year! We are starting off on Friday evening with
a Torchlight Tourney & Dancing on the main field. Fun activities will
continue throughout the weekend. There is fighting for adults and
youth. Equestrian activities will take place in the front field. There will
be archery and thrown weapons activities in a brand new location across
from the old area! We will see a return of the Children's Water
Battle! There will be artisan competitions, displays, classes and hands-on
learning opportunities. There will also be entertainment off and on
throughout the event on the small stage. We will have merchants galore!
There will also be a fund-raiser luncheon where you can buy food and
snacks. AND we will be graced by the presence of Their Royal Majesties.
What more could you ask for; for only $20 for adult members and $8 for
children (only $15 for pre-reg adult members)

Please come! This is my personal invitation to each and every one of you.
Countess Ysabella

Per pale vert and purpure, a panther rampant argent, incensed Or,spotted
vert and purpure