[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Rapier Practice

Leslie Sheley lsverris at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 06:58:58 PDT 2013

I know we've never met but I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed
reading your web-site and the bios of all of the members of your Fallen
from Grace House!  Apparently, there are many things I should be doing this
morning since instead, I am sitting here reading bio after bio and laughing
away while I drink my coffee:)).  Anyway, what a delight!
Lady Lillianna Hampton