[Ponte Alto] Dearest Everyone

Rachel A. S. racschou at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 11:25:45 PDT 2013

As I continue to be sans auto, I would be much obliged to any kindly lord
or lady who could offer me transit to and from Chalice on the 19th.  I live
in Arlington, very near the Virginia Square metro, but am willing to meet
at just about any metro stop within reasonable distance.

I hardly take up any room and promise to be so quiet you will wonder if
perhaps you forgot to pick me up.  Unless you desire conversation, in which
case am an avid listener and will do my best to entertain.

Please contact me off-list if you are willing and able to provide a poor
urbanite with such an excellent service.

Who knew I'd need to traverse so much of the Maryland/Virginian countryside
during a mere two and a half months' stay in DC.

Sincerely yours,
Rachel Schoumacher
(Persona tentatively decided as: Edwina of Homewood)