[Ponte Alto] September Newcomers - Sept 6 - Fairfax

Gwenhwyvar gwenydryw at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 20:21:31 PDT 2013

Newcomers night at Flora's was very well attended! We had 17 people, three
of whom were sort of newcomers. Flora's apartment was filled with
conversation, seemingly on all topics! It was very lively and a great time,
especially the kitten!

Next month we'll be in Ashburn on the 25th with James and Katharine. If
you've never been to their house around Halloween, it's a sight to see! You
won't want to miss it.

Theresa has volunteered to host November 8th in Springfield. And December
we will combine Newcomers night with the cookie competition at Daniel and
Lora's house in Vienna. That date is TBD.

That's all I have scheduled. See me about hosting your own Newcomers night
in the New Year.

YiS,

Gwenhwyvar verch Lewis
Chatelaine, Barony of Ponte Alto