[Ponte Alto] music question

elizschr at aol.com elizschr at aol.com
Thu Oct 24 21:14:01 PDT 2013

Greetings,

Pontoons have any amazing pool of knowledge so one of you may be able
to point me to some resources.

My church music director just had a key made for a disused cabinet and
discovered we have a portative organ.  It's obviously either modern or
been updated since it's electrified and there are no manual bellows to
pump.  It plays surprisingly well and just the top three notes have to
be retuned.

I didn't count the keys but it seems like it was about two and a half
octaves, maybe three.

Do any of you know where to find sheet music designed for the
instrument.  I found a couple of electronic copies of old manuscripts
(a 14th-ish psalter and one labeled squardipini manuscript) but I can't
read that notation.  Any suggestions are appreciated!

Regards,
Beth/Lisbet