[Ponte Alto] Pre-registration Deadline Nearing for Chalice of the Sun God X

Donna McClure donnamcclure44 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 07:29:36 PDT 2013

on my  computer  screen (which i took pictures of)  you can clearly see
there are no 'radio' buttons which i had looked for before and had click on
every word trying to choose,  - i then went to another computer and whala
there they were -  the MAGIC BUTTONS i had been looking for... i even took
a movie oF both screens - same email with link but each opened different..
my computer needs an overhaul...
thank you so much  for your help..