[Ponte Alto] Seeking Judges for Chalice of the Sun God X A&S Artisan and Bardic Challenges

Kristin snarlingbadger at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 20:52:39 PDT 2013

Artisans and performers, are your entries ready for Chalice (
http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/events/chalice.php)?

For those who are not entering, if you would be willing to assist in
judging either Artisan or Bardic, please let me know. We always have a wide
range of entries, from pottery, fiber arts, brewing, glasswork, jewelry,
and more in the Artisan competition, and Bardic has had skits,
storytelling, songs from various eras, and instrumental performances!

New this year, there will be a meet-and-greet for judges and entrants
beginning at 3:30 p.m. when A&S items must be picked up. This is a chance
to ask questions and get feedback on projects. Refreshments will be
available, so be sure to stop by and say hello!

YiS,

Lady Béibhinn Mhodartha
(mka Kristin S. Moran)