[Ponte Alto] Last Day to Pre Order Lunch for Chalice of the Sun God X

Theresa Crean ladycahir96 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 6 07:37:45 PDT 2013

The Shire of Roxbury Mill is pleased to join with our neighbors in the Barony of Ponte Alto providing hospitality for all nobles vying for the Chalice of the Sun God.

For those wishing to ensure that they receive a vegetarian lunch, as well as anyone who wants a guarantee that a lunch will be reserved for them, MUST pre-order no later than TODAY, October 6th by emailing their names (mundane and SCA), choice of "meat" or "veggie" lunch and "delivery" (if desired) along with drink preference if required to jen7520 at hotmail.com. We will accommodate late orders only if we have enough lunches remaining.

A delicious luncheon of mediterranean style tidbits will be available for sale at the cost of $5.00. The lunches will be packaged for your convenience, so our guests need only a drinking vessel to charge their glasses with honey  ginger tea, sekanjabin, or water. Lunch will served from noon until 2pm or while supplies last. If you are unable to separate yourself from the ongoing activities of the day, please consider availing yourself of our lunch delivery service.

A total of 100 gentles will be served. We will have a limited amount of vegetarian lunches available.

If you have specific dietary concerns, please contact Mistress Gwenhwyvar Ywein at jen7520 at hotmail.comand we may be able to offer an alternative. The sooner your concerns are known, the greater the likelihood we will have the honor of extending our hospitality to you.

All profits will be donated to the Shire to help replenish the Shire of Roxbury Mill's coffers.

Menu:

Note - vegetarian items are marked with (v).
1.  Barida of Abu Ja’far al-Barmaki (shredded chicken with herbs)
2.(v) hummus (chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice, vinegar, pepper, parsley, mint, caraway, coriander, salt)
3.(v) pita halves (yeast, water, flour, sugar, salt)
4.(v) Israeli salad (tomato, cucumber, onion, lemon juice, olive oil, black pepper)
5.(v) hard boiled eggs
6.(v) seasonal fruit
7.(v) cubed cheese
8.(v) Jen cookies (butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, baking powder, baking soda, salt, oatmeal, rice krispies, chocolate chips)
9. (v) Fyne cakes (butter. sugar, eggs, cinnamon, mace, flour)
10. (v) Honey Ginger Tea (honey, ginger, water)
11. (v) Water
12. (v) Sekanjabin