[Ponte Alto] Barony's Holiday Faire booth

Eliisa Harman eliisaharman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 13:58:25 PST 2013

Hannus and I can take the 12:30-1:30 slot, with kids in tow, of course. It
would be good to have a back-up, though, because Hannus has a patient to
see in the morning so we probably won't be on site until 11 at the
earliest. If all goes well we will be there, but there's a small chance, if
things run really behind, we may be late. Can't do the evening one because
Sebastian is being inducted into the Pages Academy during court. :)