[Ponte Alto] [MR] Atlantia Digest, Vol 130, Issue 19

Adina adinavdh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 10:27:40 PST 2013

Greetings,

  Apologies for not responding sooner. Ponte Alto (mostly Fairfax
County) is also working on a ride share program that will be part of our
web page.  Until then, posting to the Ponte Alto list has proven an
effective way to solicit folks for car pools.

  (The Ponte Alto mailing list is a low-volume list used primarily for
announcements. You can subscribe by following these instructions:

  Good luck Maricat (and any other students and new members and old
members in the DC area).  Don't give up hope for a ride - no matter which
baronial lands you actually live in - we all have to navigate the traffic!

  Hope to see you out there!

  Adina

Baronessa di Ponte Alto