[Ponte Alto] Changes in European Map from AD 1000 to 2003 in just 5 minutes...

adina adinavdh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 07:56:57 PST 2013

My Mother-in-law strikes again!  This time with something that could be
quite useful to SCAdians.

Enjoy!

Adina

I think several of you will enjoy this - if you're interested in genealogy,
or history, in general!  Children might also find it interesting.  It was
send from a Genealogy Club member.

Genealogy...Changes in European Map from AD 1000 to 2003 in just 5
minutes...

If you have ancestors from Europe this map may give you some clues as to
which country you might need to be searching in…based on boundary changes
over time.

You can hit the pause button to stop the map as needed.

The words on the page shows up in Russian, but with a click of my mouse the
page was translated to English in my browser (I use Google Chrome).
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTX6Ro8v5SA