[Ponte Alto] Newcomer's Meeting & Holiday Faire Prep/Pre-Shop - Tomorrow Night

Christine Menton chatelain at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
Thu Nov 14 09:15:44 PST 2013

Greetings Unto the List:

Date: Friday, 11/15/13
Time: 7pm until ?
Hosts: Lady Theresa O'Cahir and family
Location: 7731 Carrleigh Parkway, Springfield, VA

As always Newcomer's meetings are open to everyone old or new. Come hang
out, talk, meet new people. Bring a project to work on. If you have any
questions or need more information please contact Lady Caitilin Irruis
inghean ui Riada, Seneschal & Acting Chatelain at (703) 786-6739 (cell) or
Lady Theresa O'Cahir at 804-432-3226 (cell).

We will also be going through our inventory for Holiday Faire at this time.
We will be sorting and pricing... and what this means is anyone at the
Newcomer's Meeting will have the opportunity to pre-shop the inventory
before it goes to Holiday Faire. We can accept cash and checks.

Last - but not least - ALLERGY ALERT - Dog on site - big and friendly -
please medicate if necessary.

Yours in service,

Lady Caitilin Irruis inghean ui Riada
(Christine Menton)