[Ponte Alto] Need More Volunteers!

Rachael Storey rmstorey at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 19:13:57 PDT 2013

Thank you to everyone who came out today to help with setup (you know who
you are)!

I need volunteers to help with teardown tomorrow, most particularly with
breaking down Ponte Alto's baronial pavilion and the list fence, and
packing those into the trailer.  The black and gold pavilion has not been
set up yet, but if it does go up tomorrow, that will need to be broken down
and packed as well.

We'll also need folks to help wash dishes and clean the kitchen and feast
hall after feast, and pack up all our supplies into vehicles and the
trailer.

The trolls will be collecting names of volunteers tomorrow.  And to sweeten
the deal (literally!), I baked cookies -- Elizabethan lemon cakes and
winter cakes with cherries and ginger and pine nuts -- for my volunteers.
 So if you want cookies, sign up to help out!

See you tomorrow!
-Lady Giovanna