[Ponte Alto] Lochmere practice this evening.

Alric O'Connor alricthemad at gmail.com
Tue May 28 05:58:24 PDT 2013

Greetings,
Lochmere practice is on for tonight. Currently the plan is for Rapier melee
practice outside. The weather looks a bit dicey so we shall do what we can.
Show up early for 1V1 warm ups.

Our last official indoor practice is June 11th, no practice the 4th.

This year we will continue to be outside at the school, weather permitting
for the summer. I liked having the indoor space and, despite everyone's
generosity with donations, it is a bit expensive.

I will do my best to post a weather decision by 3PM to these lists during
the summer.

YIS
Alric The Mad
KM, Lochmere.