[Ponte Alto] Demo on 31 May

Adina adinavdh at gmail.com
Fri May 24 13:19:27 PDT 2013

Hello Pontoons!

  If you remember, at the business meeting, it was announced that we are on
the "Approved Vendors List" so that we can do demo's at Fairfax County
Schools.  Well, I have been working overtime so that I can take time off to
do this (and get on the road to Highland River Melees early).

If there is anyone else who would be able to be a part of this, contact
Lady Sorcha (Shannon Smith) and we'll see you there!

  Adina

Baronessa di Ponte Alto