[Ponte Alto] Business Meeting Reminder - This Sunday 5/19

Christine Menton ladypartypanther at gmail.com
Fri May 17 12:19:24 PDT 2013

Just a quick reminder that the business meeting will be this Sunday 5/19
not the normal 4th Sunday due to the holiday and people traveling to Ruby
Joust.  Also please note that we are changing the location of the business
meeting.

The new location is:  American Bistro: *10407 Main St. Fairfax, VA 22030*.
Time remains the same - we will start at 6pm.

As I stated previously there is a small parking lot located next to the
building, however, my office (National Security, Inc.) is directly across
the street at 10410 Main St and you can feel free to park in that lot as
well.

Yours in service
Caitilin Irruis inghean ui Riada
Deputy Seneschal

--
Per pale vert and purpure, a panther rampant argent, incensed Or,
spotted vert and purpure