[Ponte Alto] Lochmere practice schedule updates

Alric O'Connor alricthemad at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 09:13:20 PDT 2013

Cross posted for your convenience, Please share as you see fit:

There will be no Lochmere practice NEXT Tuesday, March 27th.

I have posted the April to June schedule on the Lochmere calendar. There is
no indoor practice April 23rd and June 4th. Due to requirements for the
school we may not be able to use the school ground on those dates either.

We should be able to move outside, weather permitting, as of April 1st.

I have a possible inclement weather site however I would need to be able to
guarantee a good number of fighters to negotiate a decent deal. Likely it
would cost each person attending approximately $10 per session,  payable on
arrival to the site.

Any questions please contact me.

YIS
Alric O'Connor