[Ponte Alto] Fw: [Atlantia-Announce] FW: [MR] Theft of SCA trailer

Robert Capozello afpopa at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 27 02:57:59 PDT 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: atlantia-bounces at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
[mailto:atlantia-bounces at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org] On Behalf Of Brenda
Butler
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 10:14 PM
To: The Merry Rose
Subject: [MR] Theft of SCA trailer

The trailer of the Baron and Baroness of Hidden Mountain was stolen out of
our yard this afternoon. It is a plain 6x8 white single axle trailer with
about 3/4 of our gear including the 20x30 Baronial pavillion, hand made and
decorated boxes with dinnerware service for 8, banners, tables, table
linens, serving gear, serving bowls and platters, some cooking gear, 4 rugs,
the Baronial thrones, and our green take down chairs. Most of the cooking
and serving gear is marked HM or Hidden Mountain. The feast gear is black
and white, with a pair of Claybaby goblets with the Baronial arms on them.
Pillows, a box of heraldic banners of the past B/B of Hidden mountain, two
boxes of general heraldic banners, directional signs, and the fighting eric
were also in the trailer.

So needless to say, if anyone comes across any of our gear, please contact
me at adendra at homesc.com . Please feel free to forward this.

Aodh Adendra Marland,
Baroness Hidden Mountain
mka Brenda Butler