[Ponte Alto] Pennsic court and Brewing competition.

Drogo Dragonara drogod at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 21:04:04 PDT 2013

Unto Our Great Barony, We send greetings!

We will be holding a Baronial court on Wednesday of War week in the Ponte
Alto camp starting at 6pm followed with a bit of a social before running
off for Midnight Madness.

The Baronial Brewer competition will be held at 5pm (one hour before court)
so court ought to be fun.  One need not be present to participate, but your
beverage does.  If you want to participate and can't be there (Pennsic or
Court) please send your entry along.

--

Drogo and Adina
Barone e Baronessa de Ponte Alto