[Ponte Alto] Steirbach Baronial Birthday

Drogo Dragonara drogod at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 07:23:14 PDT 2013

Greeting Ponte Alto!

Yesterday was a fantastic time, just a little warm.  There were plenty of
opportunities to fight Armored Combat, Rapier, shoot Archery and Ride
Horses.  There were a ton of entries for AS and even a few merchants!

While all the activities were fun court was even better!

To start with Mistress Bellphebe was recognized by being inducted into the
Order of the Sea Stag.

Next Maestra Luce was made the Premier member of the Order of the Sea Star!

Congratulations to both of these fabulous Ladies!

There were several other awards to folks you might know.  Lady Helena (the
Kingdom Exchequer) was given her Pelican Writ to be carried out at Pennsic!

Baron Mors was inducted into the order of the Pearl with a scroll made by
Baroness Esperanza!

No to be outdone with surprise and sneakiness, Baroness Esperanza was made
a member of the Order of the Golden Dolphin!.

We are getting close to Pennsic, We hope to see many of you there!

Drogo and Adina
Barone e Baronessa de Ponte Alto