[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [MR] A&S at Flight of the Falcon!

Gwenhwyvar gwenydryw at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 07:08:57 PDT 2013

Forwarding ...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Etienne Le Mons d'Anjou <etienne.le.mons at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 9:32 AM
Subject: [MR] A&S at Flight of the Falcon!
To: Announcement List for the Merry Rose <announce at atlantia.sca.org>,
"The Merry Rose, Kingdom of Atlantia" <Atlantia at atlantia.sca.org>, The
Barony of Sacred Stone's general list
<sacredstone at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>, Atlantian Arts and Sciences
<Atlantia_AnS at yahoogroups.com>, moaslist at atlantia.sca.org,
talontalk at yahoogroups.com

Please share this on other lists!

This year Flight of the Falcon will continue the tradition of giving
artisans a wonderful place to display and show their crafts through several
different activities:

First, there will be an “Un-Competition”! Everyone is encouraged to bring
out their projects and finished products and display them. There will be no
judging sheets for the Un-Competition, but everyone will be able to leave
feedback and helpful notes for each entrant! Any level project is welcome.

Next, there will be a Poeta Atlantiae sponsored poetry competition!
Participants will not know the theme of the competition until they arrive
at the event. All entries must be written on site! In this special ‘Combat
Poetry’ competition, everyone will be on equal footing. Obviously,
documentation is not required for this competition and newcomers will be
encouraged to participate!

For our fiber artists, Dreux d'Anjou will be hosting a Fiber Solar. If you
spin, knit, weave, embroider, like to play with string, or just want to
learn, bring out what you're working on and join your fellow fiber artists!

Lastly, it’s time to see who is really the fastest of the fast! There will
be a Fingerloop Braiding RACE! Who can do it the fastest? Who can do it
fast and accurate? How much can you braid in a minute? This will be done in
Tourney style! (I may even see if I can get a Minister of the Lists to
oversee it!)

So, bring out your projects and let’s have fun!
Seigneur Etienne Le Mons d’Anjou

--
Yours, in Service and Art,
*Seigneur Etienne Le Mons d'Anjou*