[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [MOAS-L] The Greenland Dress Project

Kristin snarlingbadger at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 13:03:39 PDT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Sandi Rust" <feo2mouse at yahoo.com>
Date: Jun 4, 2013 3:30 PM
Subject: [MOAS-L] The Greenland Dress Project
To: "moaslist at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org" <moaslist at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org

Greetings!

There is a Lady from the Outlands who is travelling all over the Southwest
(for now) to do seminars on the making of a Geenland Dress.  It's called
The Greenland Dress Project. More information can be found here -->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtdT91dsUsM

She's sent me .pdf files of her work and documentation so far, I'll put
them in the files section as soon as I can figure out how (praying to the
admin-god)

I trslly hope er csan help her; if only by spreading the word

Lady Marie Hélène of the New Forest
BMOAS. Nottinghill-coille