[Ponte Alto] A&S Survey (again)

Kristin snarlingbadger at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 10:28:02 PDT 2013

A few years ago, I sent out the following (slightly edited for the resend).
We have new members, and our existing members have doubtless learned new
things, so I feel it is a good time to send out the link again:

Good afternoon!

In an effort to learn more about the members of our populace, I have
created an online survey to discover in what areas of Arts & Science you
have skill, interest, and wish to learn more.

To make the survey easier to read, I have broken it into multiple pages:

Performance Arts
Fiber Arts
Canvas/Vellum
Glass/Pottery
Cooking/Brewing/Farming
Armor/Weaponry
Materials
Research/Esoteric

I have grouped the experience level thusly:

(1-5, 6+) years experience
willing to teach
want to learn more
have done some studying/research
member of a guild
no interest

I tried to group similar interests, but in an effort to keep the survey to
a reasonable size, I may have inadvertently left out your specific
interest. If that is the case, I do apologize.

The only required questions on the survey are your SCA and Mundane names.
Any other demographic information you choose to share will be used only in
helping members of the barony to find others with similar A&S interests.

The survey is located here:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LHD7GB8

YiS,

Lady Béibhinn Mhodartha