[Ponte Alto] Quarterly MOAS Report

Kristin snarlingbadger at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 10:45:46 PDT 2013

Summer is upon us, and I am certain you have been working on numerous
projects for our busiest time of the year.

If you are going to Pennsic, did you make any new furniture or other
campsite improvements? If you are not going to Pennsic, this is a great
time to evaluate your camping gear and garb to make sure everything is in
good repair.

Will you be showing off new garb, or new embellishments to spiff up
existing clothing?

Are you working on A&S projects for competitions, displays, or teaching a
class? Research counts, as does progress on long-term projects.

For this report, I am including information on projects worked on in April,
May, and June. Please have your information to me no later than July 12.

If you are not going to Pennsic, but you are interested in hanging out with
other Pontoons, we are planning to have at least one get-together (details
yet to be determined, comment if you are interested in hosting).

YiS,

Lady Béibhinn Mhodartha
MOAS, Barony of Ponte Alto