[Ponte Alto] 12th Night

Drogo Dragonara drogod at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 17:11:09 PST 2013

Greetings unto the Barony!

It is Our hope that all of you had an excellent end to the year filled
with warmth, happiness and plenty of cookies!

Last weekend We traveled to the Barony of the Sacred Stone for Kindom
12th Night.  The event was very entertaining with too much to do,
plenty of folks to visit with and too much food to eat.

There was a secret garb contest.  Well, the contest wasn't a secret
but the Judges were, and We had the luck to be one pair of them.  To
that end We awarded the Ponte d'Argento to Axum O'Neal and Ariel Benne
Douw, both from the Canton of Ritterwald for their fantastic outfits.

There were two significant awards given by Their Majesties Vlad and
Kalisa.  A Pelican was recognized, and one very close to the Barony,
the former Baron of Steirbach, Flaithrí Ó Cearnaigh.  A Laurel was
also recognized, Lady Nuala, right after His Majesty presided over a
ring exchanging ceremony.

Friday We attended newcommers and had a great time, fine company and
plesent conversataion ruled the night.

Next We plan on attending Ice Castles down in Black Diamond.  We hope
to see plenty folks there.

Don't forget, the Baonry's own Trounament of Love and Beauty will be
here before you know it.  It should be a fun event, and the Princess
will be in attendance (Their Majesties will be investing a new Baron
and Baroness of Nottinghill Coil, and we wish them safe and uneventful
travels).

Stay warm, and stay dry!

--

Drogo and Adina