[Ponte Alto] For Sale - Panther tent

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 10:32:51 PST 2013

If it's tent selling time of year, I had best put mine up for sale as well... It doesn't look like I'll be using it any time again soon and it's only taking up space in my parent's garage.

I have a 16X16 Panther Regent Pavillion tent with 16X16 day shade.  The tent 10X10 at the top, and16X16 at the bottom.  http://www.pantherprimitives.com/catalog21/Catalog%2021%2028.pdf is the website for the Panther page on it.  It does have the sod flap as well.  It has been a great tent when sharing it with family, but is now too big for just me. (The kids grew up!)

It has 5 poles for the main tent and 4 more for the day shade so that it can be either attached to the tent or stand alone.  When I show it to you, I can show you how to put it up.  It really needs at least 2 people to put it up.  I have some extra hooks for lanterns and such that I purchased for it, if you're interested in them as well.

I would like to get $800 OBO for it.

If interested, email me at mill3rs at yahoo.com.  I live in the Chantilly area.  We can work out details for delivery or pickup.