[Ponte Alto] Tournament of Love & Beauty - Message from the Heavy Marshal

Christine Menton ladypartypanther at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 22:39:13 PST 2013

I am forwarding this to the list on behalf of the Heavy Armored Marshal
regarding the tournament style for Love & Beauty:

 I wanted to remind you of the tourney format for this Saturday’s event.
 The Pas d Armes will be fought at a barrier.  Each round of the tourney
will be fought with a different form, starting with weapon and shield,
great sword, two weapon, and pole arm.  Those fighters not authorized in a
specific weapons form will still be able to fight with that weapon because
they will be receiving a formal training session with that weapon.  A list
of the trainees/weapons will be included with my report to the Kingdom Earl
Marshall.

Sincerely,

 Sir  Aelfred of Cres

Please cross post to your Baronial e-lists as appropriate