[Ponte Alto] Sewing Circle Cancelled for Tonight

Leslie Sheley lsverris at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 10:13:47 PST 2013

ok I don't feel so bad then; I hope you feel better my dear!  I had hopes
of going even though I had had a headache much of the day and then around
5, it all got worse again.  I was wanting to have you show me how to get my
kumi??? thing going again.  Maybe the key to getting it all together is
being able to say the word, lol!  Well, I'll bring it next month.  Have a
wonderful Christmas and holidays and get better soon!
leslie