[Ponte Alto] December Business Meeting - Cancelled & Call for Newcomer's Meeting Hosts

Christine Menton ladypartypanther at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 09:24:57 PST 2013

Greetings Unto the List:

I know this announcement is early, however, I want to make sure that word
gets out to everyone.   As we have in the past, we are cancelling the
December business meeting.  Everyone enjoy the holidays, and we will see
you all in January.

Also if you interesting in hosting a Newcomer's meeting in the New Year
please let me know.   I have commitments for hosts for the following months
- January (Annika & Hannus) and March (Elliot & Maurya).  Definitely need
to fill in February and if anyone wants to stake a claim for a particular
month please do so.  Keep in mind that December is usually combined with
the cookie bake-off and that the winner from the previous year normally
hosts.

Happy Holidays and Safe Travels.

Yours in service,

Caitilin
(Christine)
Seneschal

--

Per pale vert and purpure, a panther rampant argent, incensed Or,spotted
vert and purpure